Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2012!
It's a new year and a year full of possibility! This year my resolutions are for myself. I have two. The first is that I will write each and every day at least 250 words. That may not seem like much, but it is something and it will add up. My hope is that I will write and the words will just tumble out and take on a life of their own. This is my year to fulfill by writing goals and dreams.
My second resolution is to drink 2 bottles of water a day. Sound dumb? Maybe to most health conscious people out there. But, I don't like water. I know that I need it and that it's good for me. I want to improve my health and fitness and drinking water is one goal I have to work toward improving myself, for myself.
Resolutions are a good thing. Goals are a good thing. I really believe that setting goals and working toward them is important. Even if the goal is only important to me. I've kept my resolutions for the last two years and I plan on keeping them this year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment